For Hannah's second birthday, my sister took Hannah's pictures to celebrate this big milestone for our li'l girl. I have always known my sister was very talented and I have spent many a day watching her take pics, edit them, and of course, criticize her own work and wonder if she is really good enough to be a professional photographer. I have done my best to reassure her that she has the eye for pictures, she has the talent, and she even has the confidence (when she is behind the camera its there, she doubts herself after). Anyway, she just rolled out the pics she took of Hannah on her blog, pocketfullofposes.blogspot.com (you can also reach it from my sidebar). They are the most incredible pics of our li'l girl that we have ever seen...and we have taken many and paid a pretty penny for some of them...yet these are the most precious, priceless memories of the li'l nut that we will ever have. I am so lucky to have such a talented sister who can capture the true essence and beauty of our li'l girl. Check them out, I know all of you will agree that these are amazing...book your appointment soon!
Love you sissie!
Love,
The Robinsons
P.S. When I get the hard copies, I will also post these pics on our blog!
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment