Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share some of our favorite pics of the little nut over the past five months! Can you believe that Hannah is five months old today?! It has been such a whirlwind and she is growing up so fast! She is truly the most amazing little person and we are so blessed to have her in out lives! She is rolling around, jabbering all the time, and giggling (the most wonderful sound in the world)! It has been so unreal to watch her grow and see how smart and more beautiful she has become. I have to say, I know that there have been hard days (I think I can count them on one hand), but all in all, being a parent has turned out to be much easier, and much more rewarding, then I could have ever imagined! It is definitely the best career I could have ever asked for...if you can even call it that, because Zach and I are having way to much fun to really call it work! Hope you like these pics...I can't get enough of them!
Love,
The Robinsons
7 years ago
4 comments:
So, Grandpa Robinson (me) got all choked up looking at these pictures. They are all so priceless!
Thanks for sharing these and for the blog. I am so so proud of you and Zach and of course, Hannah!
Thanks again for letting us share with you guys!
Love, Grandpa and Grandma Robinson
Thanks dear for turning your comments on. Since I don't get to see you enough I am so glad you started a blog! Love you!
You Guys are the best looking family..I can't get enough of Hannah..when I have her...Her Grandpa Tony an I enjoy Her every time we get to watch her..
Grandma Ruthie
Welcome to the blogging world. It's always fun to see new bloggers attempt to claim their little stake of the web. Looks good!!!
Craig and Melissa
Post a Comment