Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Solid foods

So now that Hannah is 5 months old, Dr. Katie (Hannah's pediatrician that we LOVE) has advised us to start giving Hannah rice cereal to get her used to the texture of food. So, like responsible and obedient parents, Zach and I went out and got Hannah a high chair, bought the proper utensils for feeding, and got the Gerber rice cereal. We got the banana flavored cereal, because Zach thinks it's cruel to just give her flavorless mush...banana flavored mush is so much better, I know, I tried it, yes breast milk and all (actually it still tastes like mush)! Anyway, we have attempted to feed Hannah several times and this is what we have accomplished...I think she may still just want to breast feed, what do you think?






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job guy's... keep up the good work...

Grandma Ruthie

Erickson Family said...

So cute....Love the pictures. Can't wait to start the world of solid foods for little Ava :) We really do need to get those two together.

The Richards Family said...

i cannot believe how big she is! love that girl. email me so i can add you to my blog! sammy.richards@gmail.com

emily said...

pretty sure she is the cutest thing ever! I am so glad you guys started a blog! we need to do a play date soon for sure!

Shad and Whitney said...

Hello Robinson's...Hannah looks like she is picking up the "eating thing" better than her dad. When Zach eats he gets way more food on his face. We are going to add you to our blog. If you would like to add us you can find us at shadandwhitney.blogspot.com