Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"the Shrek face..."

I am sure all of you have seen Shrek...if you haven't, you should. Anyway, as long as Zach and I have been together, we have shared an inside joke where we make a "Shrek face" as a way to tell eachother "I love you," without having to say the words...Hannah has now developed her own version of this face that is absolutely irresistible...



This past weekend Hannah and I spent alot of time at my sister's house playing with Hannah's cousins...my sister decided to do a spur of the moment photo shoot with Hannah and that is how we came across the "shrek face..." Here are some of the other pics...I love them all! I think she did such a great job...be sure to visit her blog at pocketfullofposes.blogspot.com








4 comments:

Paxton said...

That is too Cute! What a funny kiddo.

Tasha said...

I love that Shrek face!But I love the meaning behind it even more:) She is such a tiny little peanut!
We should get together and let the girls play:)

P.S. said...

I love her little Shrek face. Your sister did a great job on those photos!
I need to see that little girl again!

Kristin Smith said...

LOVE the photo shoot your sister did, she did a great job! I am definitely going to have her take pics of Jackson in the next few months, I need to email her to set something up.

LOVE the Shrek face, that is hysterical! Only you would have a child that would make a Shrek face! That's a compliment! Miss you...