Monday, May 25, 2009

May came in like a lion and out like a lamb...

I know, I know, I know...its been forever since our last post, but May has been a hectic month for the Robinson family, between cancelled cruises, cancelled houses, broken cars, new cars, five year anniversaries...Yes, its true! Zach and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary last week and it was amazing. I feel so lucky to be married to such an incredible man who has given me such an incredible family... here are a few pics to catch you up to what the Robinson's have been up to! It was a rough month, but we are so lucky to have eachother and that makes everything better!

Moving Forward





First Pedicure...Anne and I went to get pedi's and Hannah thought it would be funny to drop her socks and shoes in the water...then the manicurist decided to rub her feet too and she couldn't get enough of it! We laughed for hours!



Fun Day at the Zoo...This is how Zach and I celebrated our 5th anniversary...we LOVE the zoo and wanted to share it with Hannah for the first time. She had a blast! She kept saying "Hi Gitty (kitty)," to every animal, including the bears, elephants, birds, and of course, the big kitties! It was adorable!








First Day at the Pool




Love,
The Robinson's

2 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Look at that adorable little swimsuit, to die for :0)

P.S. said...

You are one hot mama!
I want that little polka dot bikini!
Seriously, I would wear it.