Monday, August 10, 2009

Long time, no post

Hello Peanut Blog Lovers!

Sorry it has been so long since our last post...July has gone by in the blink of an eye and although we have lots of fun Hannah pics to share, our lame camera has a dead battery and I have been unable to upload them to the computer...Charge the camera, you say?...Well I have, several times, for days at a time, but its not working...definitely need to buy a new battery, but every time we are at the store, its always the thing that my mind forgets....We promise to share more pics soon!

Love,
The Robinson's

2 comments:

Tasha said...

You can bring your memory card over to my house, and I can make you a cd if you want.

Anne and Graham said...

Time to update the blog lady! I want to see new pics of the Robinson family.