Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Colorful New Season


We're back! Yay! It only took three full months to get our camera fixed and 500+ pictures of the summer downloaded...such a small number considering all the adventures the li'l nut had this summer and now, as the seasons change, I realize how fast it went by and I feel like I have nothing left to remember it. No, I will not be posting all 500 pics, but be prepared for a long post!

Its fitting that this post comes a few days after the first day of fall and on the day Hannah turns 18 months. The change of seasons also marks so many changes in our li'l girl...it sounds so cliche to say "they grow up so fast," but every day she changes and I am longing for the last and looking forward to the next. I am amazed that Zach and I created such an incredible li'l girl and feel so lucky to be helping shape the wonderful person she is growing into. What a blessing to be a parent...I am not saying there aren't difficult times...having a toddler who gets into everything and wants to be independent of mommy and daddy definitely wears on you...but to watch your li'l miracle grow up and change is the greatest gift in the world. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for our li'l family and how truly lucky we are. As the Robinson's start looking forward to the future and making plans on expanding our family, I will cherish the days with our li'l nut and hope that the next will be just as amazing as our first!

Here are some of the precious moments we were able to catch this summer when our camera was working!

Welcome back!

Love,
The Robinson's

First Floaty


Fourth of July






Baseball Days





First Time in the Water Fountain


First Time Boating




Feeding Myself


First Cowboy Hat


Like Mother, Like Daughter



Sneaking the First Taste of Cake



First Ride at Lagoon



Cheering for Daddy at the 10k



First Parade




First S'more



First Sparkler


First Milkshake


First Utah Game of the Season



At the Zoo, With the Baby Animals













Helping Daddy Clean the House


Cheese!!!


3 comments:

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Oh MY!!! Looks like you guys had a FUN summer! All of these pictures are priceless.
Nicholey, you look gorgeous and your daughter is adorable! I seriously want to get together and play!

Kristin Smith said...

I have missed your postings, and LOVED catching up on your fun summer with Hannah!

What a DOLL, and I am SO happy to hear that you are expanding your family! Looks like you are AMAZING parents, as I knew you would be!

Miss you!

P.S. said...

Hannah is so cute! I love her little dress and argyle leggings at the zoo! You look like great as well my dear.

I want to find you next U game and say hi. Look out for me!