Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Other Half

Hi grown ups,
This is Hannah, the lil' nut. I wanted to tell you all about the funnest weekend EVER! Mommy and Daddy took me on my first road trip to watch Daddy race in his first half marathon! It was so much fun. We left Saturday after lunch and headed down to Moab. I was super excited, so I only took a short nap and when I woke up, Mommy let me watch "REK!" (Shrek)the rest of the way there! It so fun to watch movies in the car! Then we met up with Daddy and Mommy's friends from Daddy's work and went to dinner. It was cool cause Kenley was there and she is my size and fun to play with. Then we went to bed at our hotel and I got to jump on the bed and stay up late. When Mommy woke me up, we raced to the finish line to watch Daddy finish the race. Mommy was crying cause she thought we might have missed Daddy, but we didn't and right when we got there we saw him and he carried me across the finish with him! YAY! Daddy and I finished 465th total, 249th out of the men, and 33rd in out age group! He did so good and Mommy and I were so proud of him! Here are some pictures from our adventure...I can't wait to go again!

MMMWHHAAA! Love you Daddy!

The Li'l Nut!

Nap Time



Watching "REK!"



Dancin in the Car



End of the Road Trip



Jumpin on the Bed (Mommy never lets me do this at home!)



Relaxin' with Daddy




In the Car with Kenley




There's Daddy!!!



Finishing the Race with Daddy!




The "Real" Champ!



Daddy's Friends




Headin' Home



Boring Scenery









Our Happy Li'l Family!

2 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Love Miss Hannah...and you look so pretty in those pics Nichole (:

I AM A DREAMER said...

Your family is darling!! I love reading your blog. :)

Jessica (Canova) Colby