Hi everyone...thank you so much for continuing to follow our family blog, despite my inability to maintain it on a consistent basis! The holidays were so exciting for our family this year...Zach had to work most both Thanksgiving and Christmas, which is always hard on me and now the li'l nut, but we made it work by spending time at the fire station both days and were constantly interrupted by emergency calls...oh well, you do what you have to do! At least the guys made us a nice dinner both days and we got to spend s minute with our favorite man...that's what the holidays are really about anyway, being with the people you love the most! Hannah got really into the spirit of the holidays this year and was so much fun to watch...by the end of the season, she knew how to sing Jingle Bells, she loved unwrapping everyone's presents and saying "ks" (thanks), and would tell everyone she met "Merry Pkitmat!" It was so adorable and we could not have ended the year on a better note! 2009 was a great year for the Robinson clan and 2010 holds many new adventures and surprises for us! We are so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives and we look forward to making and sharing many more memories over the year with all of you!
Thanksgiving
Christmas at Home
Christmas with Family
New Year's Eve Downtown
Love,
The Robinsons
P.S. Hannah Wants to Tell You a Secret...
7 years ago
10 comments:
Ok she is so stinking cute! And SOOOOOOOOOO glad I scrolled through all the pics. CONGRATS!!!!!!
Glad you had fun during the holidays. Congrats on the baby! When are you due?! How are you feeling?! I'm pregnant too! We'll find out this week if we're having a boy or a girl. I'm due in June.
What! CONGRATS!!
Wait, what!?! CONGRATS!!! That is exciting :) She will be such a cute big sister!
Congratulations on baby #2! Hannah is so cute. I her big sister shirt.
Congrats!! What a darling family. Keep us updated. :)
Yahoo! She will be a sweet big sister!
Oh Nichole! That's how I announced I was pregnant the second time! How fun! I'm so excited for you, being a mom is the funnest and it's so great to see your two little kiddos interact! WHen are you due?
I am SO happy for you Nikki!!!
Hannah will be a great big sister, and I know you will be just as amazing with two kids as you are with one.
LOVE your Christmas pics, what a beautiful family you have!
How does the mini dyson perform?
Post a Comment