Yesterday was the first birthday that I have ever shared with my hubby and my lil peanut. Actually I didn't really get to share it with Zach because he was at work (oh the life of a fireman's wife) but I did get to spend the evening with Hannah. We had dinner at my mom's and then we came home and did the usual... We watched Project Runway (we are so happy that Stella is finally gone, although we wanted Joe to leave too), we took a bath (Hannah is becoming quite the splasher...I was soaked), we read a story (You are Special), ate a late night dinner, and then we went to bed. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was such a relaxing and rewarding birthday for me. There is nothing more exciting for me then to spend the night with Hannah. Prior to the past two years (last year I was pregnant)my birthday's consisted of parties and bars and I never thought it could get better then that. While I would still enjoy going out with my buddies for a drink and to let my hair down, I am prefectly happy to just lay low and have a "girls night in" as opposed to a "girls night out..." Never thought I would see the day!
Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes! I love you all!
Love,
Nichole
7 years ago
3 comments:
What a sweet picture of you and My Hannah Banna..Hope you had a wonderful Birthday...You are too sweet...I'm glad you came into our lives...
Mom (RuthAnn)
Grandma Ruthie
Nichole, this is Jodi Robinson Nelson... I got your blog off of the KKG website, and am so glad!! Your little peanut, Hannah is a DOLL. I love all of your pix and being included in your lives. Happy belated Birthday too. Incidentally my blog is private, but email me your address at hijodinelson@gmail.com and I'll forward you a link if you want. L&L
I love that picture of hannah with her squished face and those head phone! SOOOO Cute!!!! How did you put that music on your blog? I created an account and made a playlist but, i cant figure out how to post them!!!
Post a Comment