Monday, October 20, 2008

We Love You Grandpa Robinson



The world lost an incredible man today. Grandpa Robinson passed away late tonight after a wonderful life of 86 years, sixty of which he spent married to the love of his life, Grandma Robinson. Lucky for us, the last few months of his life, he got to meet, play, and fall in love with his first great grandchild, Hannah. Hannah was incredibly fascinated by Grandpa Robinson and would just stare intently at him as if they were communicating through a special language and no words were needed. Hannah was able to spend seven fantastic months with Grandpa Robinson and was lucky enough to spend some of his last hours in this world at his bedside. Hannah showed him how she makes a "TOUCHDOWN" and we were able to see him smile and wave at his great grand baby, even through all the pain. Hannah will always love and remember her Grandpa Robinson, a man of few words but a heart full with love.
Grandpa Robinson, we know you are in a better place now, but we miss you so much already. We promise to love and take good care of Grandma Robinson until she can be with you again. Thank you for everything. We love you so much.

Love Always,
Zach, Nichole, and the Peanut

5 comments:

Erickson Family said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my Grandpa a couple years ago and I know how hard it can be. So glad he got to meat Hannah. We are thinking of you.

Matt Gephardt said...

Let me know if there is anything you need...

I'm sorry...

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, but it's so neat that you have pics of Hannah with him.

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Hi, I am so glad that I came across your blog. I hope that now we can sort of keep in touch better :) Your daughter is so stinkin' adorable! I just feel bad for her nickname "peanut", do you remember my funny story with everyone calling me "peanut"... probably not it was quite a long time ago. Anyway, she is so cute and you all look fabulous and happy!

theminerfamily said...

Our thoughts are with you and the rest of your family during this loss! He sounds like a great Man.