Monday, October 27, 2008

Look What I Can Do Now!!!

So the past week has been a very eventful one in the life of the little peanut! So much has happened in the last two weeks that there has been no time for blogging because every second spent away from Hannah is a second that she is probably doing something new! Here are a few things that happened in the peanut's life this week...

GObama!
Hannah voted early this week and it was such a great experience. She went to the polls with mommy and daddy and left her print on the most important and historical election of our time! Of course, the moment was appropriately memorexed!







First Pumpkin Carving
Tonight we bought a pumpkin for Halloween and daddy helped Hannah carve her first Jack o' Lantern. We of course gave the Jack o' Lantern two bottom teeth, just like Hannah! Hannah hates the pumpkin guts, but she loves how his face glows in the dark!







The Brightest Peanut in the Patch

So today I was reading about milestones online (babycenter.com) and read that advanced babies can crawl, stand while holding onto something, they notice voice inflections and their meanings, and wave goodbye at seven months old...Guess what? Hannah can do all of these things and she was doing them before she turned seven months old on Friday! Seriously, we came home one day and she could crawl (she is so mobile and mommy is constantly chasing her around yelling "NO!"), she knows when mommy says "NO!" in her "stern voice" that she is not supposed to do that (then she begins to cry, which is so sweet), she was waving goodbye, and she no longer wants to just sit, she uses everything in the house to help her stand up (this was a problem in the crib and we had to lower it all the way down so she didn't stand up and fall out!). I don't mean to brag about our clever little baby, but I can't help it, I think we have a future lil einstein on our hands here! I definitely think she gets it from her mommy!

NO HANNAH!

SIT DOWN HANNAH!

This is the reaction we get when mommy says no as sternly as possible...

Most of Hannah's milestones are captured on video camera or photographs, but I used our digital camera to capture her crawling to share with everyone, but for some reason I can't get the video to upload! I promise to keep trying!

So its been a crazy week in the Robinson household! Everyday holds a new surprise, but if possible, each day is better then the last!

Love,
The Robinson's

6 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE the Obama baby outfit! What a smart little girl she is :) Cute, cute, cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

We all know where she get's her smarts ...Don't We !!! that's right her Grandma Ruthie ...Can't wait to see Halloween pictures... You guys are to cute...Love All of Ya

Matt Gephardt said...

gObama!!!

And, if you need help yelling at her, I can coach you, there!

Shad and Whitney said...

Hi Robinson's!
We just wanted to let you know, we have decided to set our blog to private so send us your e-mail address and we will add you so you have access.
Send it to: whitney1981@comcast.net
Hope you'll still pay us a visit!!!

bethandtravis said...

Okay Lady, I wanna see some Halloween costume pics of your little peanut! I heard she hated wearing it!

emily said...

Cute cute cute cute cute! She is so dang cute! We need to play!