Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween



Okay, okay, okay... I know I am behind but the past few weeks have been very busy in the Robinson household. There were actually two days this week that I spent a total of two minutes with the peanut and it was very hard for me! That is how busy we have been! Anyway, here are a couple of pics of Hannah in her peanut costume...she hated it, but she looked damn cute!
GET ME OUT OF THIS!


Daddy and Mommy were Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac...They think they are so funny!



Uncle Matt is SCARY!

13 comments:

The Richards Family said...

I just love that peanut! So somedays she looks like you and some days she looks like her daddy. She is so stinking cute!

bethandtravis said...

She looks Awsome!!! I can't beleive she wore it...so cute! I luv her cute vest she's wearing...will you ask her if she would be willing to share it with me! P.S this blog relationship just isnt going to keep working out if im the only one leaving messages!!!!!

Bart Barton said...

i really thought I was being original..great minds think alike..

Jodi Nelson said...

that is great... a lil peanut for halloween! and love the picture in your header. she looks like a little girl there!! adorable.

marta said...

oh my goodness, nichole! i am screaming your name, i am so happy you found me. i am always thinking about you and wondering where in the world you landed.

am so delighted that you and zach are doing well. and you have a li'l peanut! oh my goodness, she is so so so cute. wow. what a doll. am so happy for your li'l family.

i almost cried reading about your birthday celebration together.. i felt the exact same way in september with my one month old li'l boy. motherhood is the best.

best wishes to you!

xo. marta

Anonymous said...

The peanut is the cutest person on the whole blog! But then again, that is what this blog is all about, right?

She looked fantastic, sorry we didn't get to see her in person.

Thanks for the pictures, we love you all, see you soon!

P.S. Matt, stay away from my grandaughter! You are too old for her!

Go Utes!

Grandpa and Grandma Robinson

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Your little girl (sorry, I can't call her peanut :) is so adorable!! I would seriously love to get together and have lunch or play or whatever!!! Let me know when you have a free afternoon and we can plan something!

Tasha said...

What a perfect costume! I love the picture of her in your header! She is an absolute doll, I know not very original with the comments but she totally is!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

WAY cute halloween costume. You DO look great, you are beautiful and we miss you too. When we are in Utah I will let you know!

JanaB said...

Firstly, SHE IS SO OLD!!!!!!!! That hair is so long! I cannot wait to see little Hannah at Christmas- I got your present (TRUST ME it is a remembrance) but I think you will really like it!
Also that is so great that you are Fannie Mae, because the guy that I am dating works there. . he is just praying for a little longer so he can pass the CFA (Certified Financial Adviser) Test. . .LOVE IT!!!!! PS. . .you should be SO THANKFUL you are not a social worker and EMS personnel in DC- I AM SO TIRED as a public health slave ha ha ha! LOVE YOU BOTH!

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Okay I am in love! She is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how much she has grown up! Ah, wish I was her nanny. Screw this place!

Anonymous said...

Dear Zach, is that a banna or a been in er? love the greatest rock band ever Nickleback

Matt Gephardt said...

No way, Grandpa...

When Hannah turns 14 I'm introducing her to my new nephew!

I'm just getting her used to large smelly people!