Hello, my name is Nichole and I am a shopaholic...
Hi Nichole!
Recently I have discovered that I have a problem. Shopping...but not for me, for Hannah. In the last week, I have spent nearly $200 on clothes for my darling daughter. Not even for me, but for the 8 month old that lives with me! And this has become a problem because normally if I buy things for myself, I experience some buyer's remorse and either know when to stop or know when to return things! But, since I am making huge purchases for my pride and joy, there is no remorse, no guilt, only the desire to keep buying! And this fall and upcoming winter have proven to be problematic because I LOVE winter clothes...sweaters, jeans, hats, mittens, socks, you name it, I love it! And it is even cuter in minature sizes! I have gotten Hannah the cutest sweaters, hats with ear muffs, puffy vests, and much more! I wish so badly that they sold these exact same outfits in my size because then we would have the exact same wardrobe and we could dress like twins everyday (which may cause Hannah to have mommy issues in the future, so its lucky for her that they only make her size in so many of those clothes at Old Navy!)
Here are a few recent pics of the 'nut!
Love,
The Robinson's
Hannah's new best friend is the baby in the garbage can!
Hannah wants to stand up on everything...this table is scary because it actually fell on her the last time she crawled on it...I have never been more scared or upset in my life, but to Hannah, no big deal! She isn't even afraid of what could happen to her! She is so brave and so adventurous!
Look how sweet...she is cuddling with her pink cow and sucking her thumb...she is so adorable!
Gussy loves Hannah!
Hannah's first creamsicle...she looked like she was in pain when she was eating it, but them she kept coming back for more!
I love this sweater! I love her smile even more!
No more pictures please! (She is such a diva!)
7 years ago
9 comments:
I too experince buyer's remorse when I buy anything for me, but I never do for Kenley:) They just look so damn cute in everything! I love that sweater on her, it brings out her eyes!
Zack said you needed to stay out of Target...SOOOOO...you need to fine a new place to play...that a girl you keep up the good work...our Hannah is stylin....
Hannah...I know narcisim works for your dad...but come on...get a real friend...get outa the mirror!
I agree with you too! I love to shop for my kids. I never shop for myself anymore, just them :) Hannah is seriously such a doll and she is so lucky to have such a loving mom!
I could just eat her alive! I now have a complete understanding of unconditional love! I love her so much! Keep shoppin... whats the use of havin money if you cant spend it! And its for a good cause!
Love you guys!
Zack and Nichole!!! I my goodness you have a kid! This is Melanie and Taylor Walton...do you remember us? It's been forever. Hannah is an absolute doll. We have a little one now too. It is so great to see you guys are doing well. If you'd like to see our blog send me an email so I can add you as ours is private. melanieewalton@gmail.com
My child luvs your child...and I luv that she looks like she has a comb over in those first pics...so funny!
Babies first Thanksgiving and we don't even get a post?!?!?!? You're slacking, Nic!
completely cute. i love her li'l outfits and that photo of her and the garbage can made me laugh! am so glad you had a happy holiday with your hannah. she's a sweetheart. happy new year.
Post a Comment