Monday, December 1, 2008

Riddle me this, riddle me that...

Q: What do you do when your husband takes your camera to Washington DC before you download all the pics of Hannah's first Thanksgiving?



A: You blog about it when he gets home!

Hey blog followers (Matt, I am sending a personal shout out to you!), thanks for always checking up on what's happening with our lil family! I am sorry I have been slacking, but I promise when Zach gets home from DC and I get the camera in my lil mitts, I will share our wonderful (and busy) turkey day experience with you all! We love you and are so thankful to have such amazing friends and family!
Love,
Robinson's

2 comments:

Lisa said...

hi...it's fun keeping up with your little family. hope you have a fun christmas! my blog is private now and i'd like to send you an invite to read it (if you want). Please email me with your email address at slward3@msn.com Thanks!

Matt Gephardt said...

What does Zach need the camera in DC for?!?!?! "Oh, hey, look...more cement."

What a stupid town!

By the way, love the pic of Hannah looking at the tree for the first time!

Thanks for the "shout out!"