So Daddy finally came home after a long week away and its time to post all of our Thanksgiving holiday pics! I was going to do a whole "Blog" about how thankful I am...but I think that these pics show what I am thankful for and how truly lucky I am...more then any of my words could ever say! Enjoy!
Love,
Robinson's
Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
With Auntie B
With Gramma Ruthie
At Grandpa's House
With Gramma and Henry
Eating With The Girls
Our Happy Lil Family
With Mommy and Gramma
Walking On My Own...Almost
My First Time Seeing The Tree
Sitting By My Tree
Decorating The Tree With Daddy
Hanging My Ornament
My First Ornament (one of the many!)
My First Tree
Snuggling With Daddy!
Snug As A Bug!
7 years ago
8 comments:
I am in disbelief that she is actually big enough to sit at the "kids table." Wow!!, tell her to stop growing up so fast:)
You are such a happy girl, you remind me of Jackson! If you have even half of the kindness and heart that your mom has, you'll be set for life!
Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving and you're on your way to walking!
Nikki - I am listening to the Kenny Chesney CD you gave me years ago for my birthday, and it reminds me of you!
Hope all is well with all of you!
Kristin
What a cute family...I sure enjoyed having you with us and being Hannahs Grandma..1 of 3 really cool Grandma's...and you know who you are...Love all of you very much..can't wait to spend Christmas Eve with your cute little family...
Ohhh what a cutie!! I can't believe it, she looks like a little girl, not a baby!! I love the family picture with the three of you... super cute! I miss my Nicholey!! When are we going to play?? I would love to have you over anytime you want! Love Ya!
cute lil' family you've got there!! :0)
You are such a cute mom. I can tell. I love your posts about your daughter. I am really glad I can see your blog.
Hi Nichol!!! So sorry it's taken me what, 2 months? to finally make it to your post and comment. Your little girl is sooo stinkin' cute and so big! Is she over a year now? Life looks like it's great in your neck of the woods. Also, have you met my life long buddy Cami? She's the newbie nurse in the ER. I miss you guys all too...one day I'll be back, one day :)
When are you going to post Christmas pictures?! We are excited to see Hannah's first Christmas!
Post a Comment