Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Greatest Gift of All




Happy New Year friends! Starting today my new year's resolution (besides losing the last of my baby weight and going through my closet again) is to be more up to date on my Hannah blogging! I started out strong, but this last month was so hectic that I couldn't find the time to tell you about all our new adventures (i.e. Hannah's nine month appointment- she is little, but so advanced- Hannah's first steps- I am not kidding, our lil peanut is even more mobile- Our first holiday season -best Robinson family Christmas to date- and so much more mischief-yes, mischief, since Hannah is into EVERYTHING!) Anyway, I resolve to stay on top of it because I know first hand how exciting it is to see the peanut grow!

Here are some priceless pics of Hannah's first Christmas! I hope your holiday was as amazing as ours!

Love,
The Robinson's





Christmas jammies...so fitting!





Watch out, she's on the MOVE!




Our Greatest Gift of All!

Mommy's most treasured gifts!


5 comments:

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Oh My Nichole!!! She is such a doll. I seriously can't get over it! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I hear you on the new resolution of keeping up on your blogging... I need to work on that as well. I would seriously love to go to lunch or something someday with you! Love ya!

bethandtravis said...

Cute pics!She's gonna be walkin in no time! See ya soon!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

I got those same Christmas PJs for Easton except they said his name on the bum. I like the naughty. That's funny! I thought they were adorable. We left them open at times and watched him walk around with his diaper hanging out. Hehe

Melanie said...

I love those jammies! So dang cute! And her cute pigtails...she is such a doll!

Matt Gephardt said...

So, was there a shortage of tissues to wipe up the boogers around that time...or is a call to DCFS in order???