This weekend Hannah got invited to her first princess party! We got all dressed up and went to Adrianna's house with our cousins to celebrate Mia, Lisette, and Olivia's birthdays! We had so much fun, but there was so much going on and Hannah missed her nap...I think these pics explain what happens to the lil nut when she doesn't get her beauty sleep!
Over the last week or so, I have come to the decision that television might be an okay learning activity for Hannah to engage in...At first I felt really guilty, like having TV time was teaching Hannah a bad habit at such an early age...but I decided that it might be a good thing for her to experience for a short time on a regular basis and let me tell you, Baby Einstein is a life saver! For the last few months, every time Zach and I put Hannah in her play pen (baby jail) while we used the restroom or took a shower, it was torture for our lil girl. She would scream like we were pulling out her fingernails! One day, a ligtbulb went off in my head and I thought "Wouldn't it be the perfect time for Hannah to watch an educational video while I shower or vacuum?" It is! The video can only hold her attention for about thirty minutes, but that is all I need! She loves it! She laughs, she claps, and she mimics what they say! Personally, I think the videos are a little creepy, but they seem to be teaching her, so who am I to judge?
And finally, Hannah is sleeping through the night, going on two weeks now! It has been so refreshing for both Zach and I, and I for one feel much less irritable! Let's pray that this trend continues on forever now, but I don't have my fingers crossed...Hannah has had a fever for a couple of days and has been super cranky and I just have this feeling that its going to throw off our whole rhythm! Let's hope she starts feeling better, because there is nothing harder then having a sick baby...it breaks your heart! These are just a few more cute pics of the peanut...alot of them are of her walking, because she is a terror with two feet and I am so proud of how mobile she has become!
Love,
The Robinson's
7 years ago
7 comments:
Hannah is such a CUTE girl! I bet she'd get along great with Tyler. (He just turned 1 and has been walking for a couple months). Even though Hannah missed her nap, it looks like she still had fun at the princess party. I hope to see you guys again one of these days.
I love the pic of her peeking over the pack n' play watching Baby Einstein!! Check out the "Baby Signing Time" DVDs too, the kids love them!!
she is so so so so cute! Love that little lady!
The princess of pics of Hannah are the CUTEST stinking pictures I have ever seen! I hear you about the nap! When Jackson doesn't get his beauty sleep (of sorts - he's way too manly for beauty sleep of course!), he is a little bear. It looks like even without the nap Hannah had great fun at her first princess party, and you captured the memory perfectly!
I definitely am going to start the videos when Jackson is in the playpen, what a great idea! I haven't done anything like that yet either, as I already feel like anytime he catches a glimpse of the TV he starts to "drone" out, but I hear you about trying to get 15 - 30 minutes yourself for a shower, to grab a bite to eat, or even walk to the mailbox! I will keep this in mind!
Miss you tons!!!
Even though she pissed off in her outfit..she's the cutest fairy ever!
She is just too cute!!! I can't handle it . . . please wrap her up and send her out here for just a little bit!
hannah is so freakin cute!! what a doll.
Post a Comment