Today Hannah is 11 months old! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone! It seems like yesterday that she was still kicking in my tummy, and yet I can't remember what my life was like without her! She is truly the most amazing girl in the world and mommy and daddy are so lucky for everyday we spend withthis rare treasure.
Hannah, in addition to being called "peanut," "sweetie," "honey," and "princess," is now also lovingly referred to as "Hurricane Hannah." Seriously, there is not a moment where Hannah is not into something or creating mischief somewhere. If you have been wondering why I am not updating our blog as often, the reason is "Hurricane Hannah." I feel like I am constantly chasing her, telling her no, and cleaning up after every lil disaster! She is a curious little girl who will not take no for an answer...its a blast, but honestly, I would rather be chasing her around the house then blogging about it, so I am sorry if I have been slacking!
This past month has been filled with more firsts...Hannah is now giving kisses (sometimes open mouth and slobbery, but the most precious gift nonetheless), she says "mum," "dada" and mimics everything mommy and daddy say "like thank you, please, I don't know, hi dad and no," she has a new tooth (that makes 7), she is starting to organize her toys, she shares (most of the time), she plays well with others (even when her best friend Henry bites her nose or scratches her), she plays patty cake, first injuries...wow, I could really go on forever, but I will stop now. I can't stop bragging about our fantastic daughter and how much in love with her we are!
Anyway, here are a few (and by few, I mean MANY) new lil nut pics! Enjoy!
Love,
The Robinson's
Hurricane Hannah has become so accident prone...here is her first black eye (courtesy of falling on the floor lamp). I thought Zach was going to cry when she got hurt...what a sweet daddy.
Hannah hit her head on the side rail of our bed and cut her lip...mommy cried this time (then took pics)
First Hockey Game (Hoses lost to the Guns)
We have had the opportunity to go to a lot of Jazz games this year...Hannah loves all the action and people...of course, she is the hit of our section and gets more attention then the actual players!
First Valentine's Day
Shopping with Daddy
New Bangs ( I cut Hannah's bangs so she could finally see what she is getting into)...I am a little on the fence (too short?)...let me know what you think...I definitely think she looks older, which has been really hard on me!
7 years ago
9 comments:
I LOVE the little Jazz outfit. SOOOO cute. She is looking like a little pre-toddler indeed!!
hurricane hannah! i have tornado tyler at my place. our babies would get along great! tyler is a climber now too! i can't take my eyes off of him for a second. hannah's bangs look cute...i think the length is just right.
She is to darn cute...she looks just like her cute little Grandma Ruthie...Don't you think !!! I can't wait for the PARTY...NO. 1...a year old...Wow..You guys do a great Job ....
Love Ya
Mom ( Grandma Ruthie )
Hurricane Hannah is growing EVEN more beautiful every day, it's CRAZY how old she looks with her bangs cut!
What a doll!
Jackson has 6 teeth, is crawling, pulling up on EVERYTHING, and destined to walk soon, so I KNOW the bruises and scrapes will be coming soon, and I dread them! I cry now every time he almost falls, so when he actually does, it will be even worse. Can't believe our babies are growing up! Jackson is 9 months old, and they are such independent little beings at this age. They don't need us as much as they used to!
He just said "dada" for the first time last week, and Lonnie melted. He's still a mommy's boy though!
Miss you!
She SO cute. We need to get together so I can see this little cutie again. I remember when you were prego and you were so worried if she was going to be a cute baby. You had NOTHING to worry about. Give her some kisses from the Gibsons
Hi Nicole/My Kappa Big Sister! I was browsing on Kristy's blog and clicked on yours to my great glee! What a darling little family you have! I hope all is well!
Leah
I am crying again... Im banning your blog... lol
I heard Hannah was sick! Hope she's feeling better. Luv her pink jazz hoodie!
Nichole!!! She is cute. She looks just like you. Marlies is coming to UT in April and wants to get together. Wanna meet up for lunch with us? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say yes!
Post a Comment