Tonight I put the lil peanut down for the last time as a baby...tomorrow when she wakes up, I will pick up my one year old daughter...and the tears start falling. Where has the time gone? Can she really be a year already? It seems like just yesterday Zach and I were taking her home from the hospital...Zach driving like 10 mph on the freeway, me in the back seat mesmerized by our sleeping child...where does the time go and is there any way to get it back??? No, I just have to cherish each moment like its the last and hope that my memories of this year, and the years to come, will never fade.
Here are some of Hannah's greatest hits over the last year...she just keeps growing and making mommy and daddy happier by the minute!
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
January
February
New March Photos
Disney On Ice (Hannah clapped and squealed with delight throughout the entire show!)
I am weening Hannah, so I guess this shirt will no longer be relevant!
Big Wheels
Helping Daddy Wash the Car
Hannah's New Obsession (I love the fishes cuz they're so delicious!)
Love,
The Robinson's
7 years ago
3 comments:
She looks so big:( The first year is such a blur of FIRSTS! She is darling! Let me know if you would like me to take her pictures if you don't have someone in mind already of course:0)
www.cherishthesemoments.blogspot.com
--I do have to admit, I was a little teary eyed reading your post....My baby is 2 and potty trained! She is so big now:(--
Wow! I can't believe it. She is so stinking cute!
We love our Grandbaby..she is to cute..Love you guys ...your doing a great job...
Post a Comment