Hannah is ONE today and seriously, I cannot stop crying...is this normal? I cannot believe our precious peanut has grown up so fast! This year has flown by, and unfortunately, I think time is only going to move faster and these incredible moments are going slip through our fingers before we even have a second to cherish them. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, and now a year, has been even more incredible then the last. Each milestone that Hannah hit, I said "this is the best age, I hope this never ends..." and before I could blink my eyes and hold the moment in my hand, she was off and running to the next stage of her life!
Here are a few fun facts about the lil' nut:
*Hannah was born on March 24, 2008 at 11:13 am (her arm band says 11:13, although the doctor told us 11:14...I say 11:13 and 30 seconds)*
*Hannah weighed 7 pounds exactly and was 20 inches long. She now weighs 18 pounds and is 28 inches tall....*
*Hannah looks exactly like her Auntie B, which implies that she looks just like a little Zach.*
*Hannah started crawling at 6 months and was walking at 8.5 months and is now trying to run and crawl up stairs!*
*The girl gets into everything, no matter how much we baby proof our house.*
*Hannah is always laughing...she has the cutest little giggle.*
*She can say "Mum," "Dada," and "wazzat (what's that?)"*
*Waves bye bye, claps, and loves when mommy plays patty cake, although she doesn't know how to play along quite yet.*
*Doesn't like to sit still while mommy does her hair."
*She loves to eat veggies, pasta, rice cereal, chips, scrambled eggs, pizza, ice cream, crackers,and cheerios...Her new obsession is Goldfish. She does not really care for fruits unless they are real fruit...in fact, she is starting to get annoyed when we feed her any Gerber foods...bring on the grown up food PLEASE!*
*The peanut is a climber and she just motors over everything in her way.*
*She hates squishy things on her hands.*
*She loves the bath and especially loves to run around the house naked and pee on the carpet after the bath!*
*Likes commercials with music...she will stop whatever she is doing to watch the commercials.*
*Her favorite game is to pull every DVD off the shelf one by one...she likes the noise it makes when they hit the floor.*
*Hannah loves all boys, especially her dada.*
*She hates to get dressed or have her diaper changed.*
*She puts everything in her mouth.*
*Hannah loves shoes...such a girl!*
*Likes to take pics and videos...she is such a ham!*
*Cannot sleep without her pink lamb woobie...seriously she screams until I put it in her hand and she can press it against her face.*
*Hannah loves story time and likes to turn the pages on her own.*
*Hannah loves to give kisses and hugs (mommy and daddy's favorite new phase).*
*Hannah loves to watch her Baby Einstein Videos.*
*She might be accident prone.*
*She loves to babble on the phone...she always thinks she's talking to her daddy!*
*The lil nut loves sporting events.*
*She likes to talk to me while I am in the shower.*
*The nut loves to put the dishes away...no joke, she always helps mommy and daddy with their chores.*
*She is a people person and is so social. I don't think she understands stranger danger because she smiles at everyone!*
*She loves animals, especially the kitty.*
*Hannah sleeps through the night...whew! It was touch and go there for a while with her sleep deprived parents!*
*The girl has rhythm and loves to dance to any music, even Adam's 80's music on his iPhone!*
*She is perfectly content to play with the trash, but loves all of her toys and pulls them out of her toy box one by one...she makes a great mess and tries to help clean up. *
*She has forever changed the lives of so many people, especially her mommy and daddy, who do not know what they would so without her!*
Of course the list of her many accomplishments could go on and on forever, but I know you really want to see some new pics so...
On Sunday we threw Hannah's first birthday party...Mommy was a stress ball, trying to make everything perfect and I think everything went off with only a few glitches! Hannah had a wonderful time playing with all her friends and family, and despite missing her nap (of course) we were able to have a pleasant party without any meltdowns (from Hannah, mommy had quite a few on the sidelines). Here are some of the pics of this wondrous occasion...
All these gifts and Hannah's favorite toy is the big box and trash...Typical!
Hannah did not blow out her candle...she put it out with her two fingers and Mommy screamed so loud, I think it scared her more then the flame actually hurt her! She is her father's daughter, for sure!
All in all, I think Zach and I can agree that this year has been the most unbelievable of our lives...Hannah is most definitely the best of both of us and we are amazed that we created such a beautiful human being! Its so cliche to say that we cannot remember our lives without her, but its a cliche because its so true...one year ago we were scared out of our minds about how our life was about to change, and now those are the changes that we could never do without.
Hannah Marie "Peanut" Robinson, Mommy and Daddy love you more then words could ever say. You are the brightest part of our lives and we don't know what we would do without the sunshine you have brought into our world. You are the sweetest, smartest, cuddliest, prettiest, most wonderful child in the world...This world can be a tough place to grow up in, but Mommy and Daddy promise to do everything they can to guide you in the right direction...we hope that you never lose the light inside of you, because it is the light that now burns so bright in us. We love you. We are the luckiest.
Love,
Mum and Dada
P.S. Don't miss out on the pics from the beginning of March...just got to blogging about it last night! Thanks everyone for reading and being such an important part of our daughter's life...we wouldn't be the parents we are today without all the support we get from our family and friends. We love you all!
7 years ago
10 comments:
Looks like Hannah had an awesome first b-day party! time sure flies when you have kids, doesn't it. i'm glad you guys take alot of pictures to remember the special moments.
Wow, what a cool party!!! I LOVE the invitation LOL... it's my party and i'll cry if i want to. So clever!! And her cake is awesome, and that chair... everything! Happy Birthday Hannah. She does look like a little pre-toddler now :)
I love to read your blog because you are an amazing mother and I can tell by how you illustrate your words. What a lucky girl. I know you feel lucky too. Isn't it great!
Ohhhh, she is so adorable! Time seriously flies, doesn't it?!? You guys are such cute parents and Hannah is so lucky to be your daughter! Love ya and Happy Birthday little Hannah!
happy birthday miss hannah! what a sweetheart. that looks like the cutest party ever. way to pull off such a darling event. love the cupcake cake and the polka dot chair. you're such a fun mama!
Nice...have a party and don't invite me???
PS...I just found cake in my ear...is that normal???
What a fun party! Hannah seriously looks so much like Zach. I cried several times on Grace's birthday too. It's hard to see them grow up so fast!
You are SUCH a good mom. I want to learn all your tricks. Little Hannah is darling! And I want a green polka dot chair like that for my birthday now!
I also love all the pics of her first year.
Ummmmmm HAPPY WAY LATE BIRTHDAY! I am a bad friend!!! Frankly, I yelled at Tiff for not including me in the party SHE had. RUDE. HA HA. Now that Hannah is up-to-date in my blackberry (that sounded so Washington and not like me) I have no excuse. . . That party is the cutest thing I have EVER seen EVER!!!! Hannah is pretty cute too HA HA! Ohhhhh I am old. Miss you! LOVE YOU!
(sorry I had a typo- hence the "deleted comment)
Post a Comment