We took Hannah to Build-a-bear on her birthday and it was the cutest thing to watch her walk around the store and pick out her bear...actually she picked a white lamb and we named her lambie...honestly, she picked it out herself and stuffed it, cleaned her off, and picked out her outfit...for anyone who has ever been shopping with Hannah and I, you know this is not a joke...I make Hannah pick everything because I am so indecisive!
More Fishes Messes
Hannah loves to get in the cupboard and get her own snacks...here is what happens when her eyes get bigger then her tummy!
First Ponytail
Hannah's hair is officially long enough to pull back in a ponytail...it sticks straight up, but is the most adorable hairdo I have ever seen!
7 years ago
4 comments:
We LOVE build-a-bear workshop too!! And that fish mess looks WAY too familiar :) Oh, and I think that her little ponytail is so precious. She looks more and more like a "little girl" instead of a baby, especially with that cute ponytail!
LOVE the ponytail, and I agree, it is the CUTEST one I have ever seen!
Jackson got a Build-A-Bear gift certificate from my mom for Easter.
I can't WAIT to take him to the mall and have him pick out what he wants! I think we'll have to wait another month or two, right now his decision making skills are a little random, at best.
Miss you TONS Nikki!
All your pix (but especially that little girl of yours :) is/are so cute!!
Post a Comment