Hannah had her one year photos taken a few weeks ago and we finally got them back! Hannah looks amazing of course, but I am a little disappointed that the photographer did not capture more of Hannah's bubbly and loving personality and it seems like there is not a lot of variety in the poses...I love them nonetheless, because they are of my pride and joy, my perfect, loveable, kissable, lil nut who has grown up so fast! She is running now, she says "hi" in the cutest lil voice, she says yes and nods her head, and she is now in the forward facing carseat (pics to follow!) Its all happening so fast!
Anyway, let me know what you think...I think next time I should follow my instincts and just have my sissie take the pics...visit her new blog at www.pocketfullofposesphotography.blogspot.com
Love,
The Robinson's
This is my absolute favorite...I already have it blown up and waiting to go on my wall!













Obviously this was the end of the shoot!
7 years ago
14 comments:
She is looking so grown up! I love the one that you chose to blow up:) Where did you get her cute outfit?
Oh yes, I love that photo too!!!! So stinkin' beautiful!!
OH MY GOSH! I am dying, she is so dang cute! Love you guys!
these are so so so cute. who did the photos and where did you get that outfit? what a stylish li'l princess.
She is adorable! I like the photography, it's simple and complicated at the same time. I think you'll love these in about 10years.
i'm so happy i stumbled onto your blog. your daughter is so freaking adorable. love these pics!
Topless Tutu?!?!?! Really?!?!? That's great parenting...why don't you just let her go LIP first down a slide...
...ooooohhhh...
Love them! Where did you get her little dress? She is a gorgeous baby!
I LOVE her soo much! She is so dang cute! Darling outfit!!! And I love all the chairs and backgrounds you chose.
Wow - you have the most beautiful family! Haven't seen you in ages - hope all is well.
Ha HA cute pictures!
Zach and Nichole,
These pictures are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! No joking! I love the first one (your header) the best. Your little Hannah is adorable! :)
Those are the cutest photo's I have ever seen!!!!!
so so cute! Zach
how fun to see your blog and fun to see you all at the reunion events this summer!
Post a Comment