Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Its hard to believe that last Easter Zach and I were packing our bags to go to the hospital...getting ready to welcome the lil nut into this world and scared out of our minds!
So much has changed in a year...this is how we spent Easter this year!

Coloring the Easter eggs...PAAS is the only way to go!








Hannah's First Easter Basket


The Practice Easter Egg Hunt at Home Easter Morning


The Real Easter Egg Hunt at Gramma Ruthie's and Grampa Tony's






Easter Picnic






The Most "Eggcredible" Easter Gift Ever!


2 comments:

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

OH MY, such CUTE Easter pictures! I hope that you guys had a great Holiday! I can't wait until we get together to play, hint hint!! Love Ya!

Paxton said...

Oh Nichole, she is so cute! Aren't Holidays so much more fun with kids. Next year is even better. Pax was so into it.