I hope this video works...this is Hannah on her first Easter egg hunt...notice anything funny about when she walks??? Yes, she squeaks! She is wearing her squeaky shoes...they are my best investment yet! They are cute, comfortable (I think), entertaining, and I always know where the lil nut is! They are the most multipurpose piece of footwear I have ever come across! I love them!
Be sure to check out our other posts from the last few weeks...I was doing alot of catching up tonight since Hannah went to bed early!
Love, The Robinson's
7 years ago
3 comments:
oh so so cute, that hannah is one darling chickie. am glad you posted all these fun easter pics!
we LOVE squeaky shoes at our house too! We loved them so much that i had to remove the squeaker!! Hannah is a stinkin cute little girl!
So cute! I love her squeaky shoes and the little bunny ears she is wearing in the next post!
Elle even liked watching Hannah get the Easter eggs-she never pays attention to stuff like this and she keep watching the whole time!
Post a Comment