Sunday, September 7, 2008

Daddy's Girl



I just had to put this picture on here for all the "naysayers" who don't think that Hannah is the spittin' image of her pops...Well, I have news for you, Hannah could not look more like her dad then she does here! For anyone who has had a wedding and has found this picture on their disposable cameras, for anyone who has asked Zach to take their picture and has ended up with one of these, you know what I am talking about! Now, who wants to say that Hannah does not look like her daddy? I didn't think so!

Love,
Nichole







Love you babe!

7 comments:

klt9976 said...

Umm.....you have the CUTEST baby EVER!!! I'm linking you on my blog!

Jessica said...

I'm pretty sure I have at least 10 photos like that of your husband haha. Hannah is such a doll!

Shad and Whitney said...

Hi Nichole!
I tagged you. Visit our blog to find out the details.
Good Luck!
Whitney
P.S. Your little girl is so adorable!

Shad and Whitney said...

Hey Nichole!
YAY! I am the first person to tag you? (Don't worry, I am pretty new to the blogging world too.)
All you need to do is write about 6 quirks (or habits) that make you unique. Like if you are compulsive or stubborn about something being done a certain way. Or you can write about something that irritates you that doesn't bother most people.
Good Luck!!!
I can't wait to see what you post.
Love,
Whitney

Shad and Whitney said...

Sorry, I forget the most important part...After you finish your post
"TAG" 6 more people (I didn't have that many people since some of my friends had already done it.) List their names at the bottom of your post and then leave them a comment on their blog saying that you tagged them(Like I did to you).
Have Fun!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Hey Nichole!!! Dorothy gave me your blog link! I was back training at work last week and it was so fun to see everyone! Your little girl is DARLING! I'm glad I can keep track of you now!

Matt Gephardt said...

Funny how the older they get the less, "cute" it is and the more, "lame" it is.