Yesterday was major milestone in little Hannah's life. She went to her first Utah game and cheered on the Utes! I think it was her presence there that helped the Utes kill UNLV (after the embarassment last year, UNLV deserved a whooping!). Anyway, she had a really good time at the game. We did the wave, cheered for our team, and turned a few heads in the process (Hannah is quite the celebrity in Section 26). I just wanted to share a few of the good times with you all. Also, there are some pics of her first experience watching Utah on the boob tube with the boys, when Utah beat Michigan 25-23...Way to break into the BCS Utah! And the top 25! I think Hannah is going to be our good luck charm this year!
Love,
The Robinson's
7 years ago
4 comments:
How cute you guys are..I guss I would wear ear protectors to if Matt was screaming in my ear...Stop it Matt !!! and Also.. it looks like she as alittle of Grandpa Robinson in her too...Looks like you guys had a good time...Keep up the good work
Love Ya
Grandma Ruthie
Grandma Ruthie...
In my defense, she yelled at me first!
-Matt
I just wanna squeeze her!!!! Um... Hey... when are you gonna put a pic of her and her auntie B up huh?? I cant wait to see her monday.. Love you guys!
-Auntie B
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. . . IN THE HISTORY OF CUTENESS! (That statement sounded really valley girl) but it is so true!!1!!!!! I miss you!!!! I appreciate you really taking to heart the public health risk of the noise! I knew I liked you!
Post a Comment